Brush Creek Apartments, located in the Rincon Valley area of Santa Rosa, is now offering several renovated two bedroom apartments for rent. This unit is clean and bright and faces an interior courtyard with all new landscaping and a renovated swimming pool. Small pets are ok.
- Newly renovated landscaping
- Newly renovated swimming pool, pool area, and furniture
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Assigned carport parking and private storage
- Renovated Laundry Rooms with Brand New Machines
- Located in the coveted Rincon Valley Unified School District, the highest ranking district in Santa Rosa, and recognized as one of the best in the State of California.
- Walking distance to Oliver’s Market (a highly-rated upscale grocery store) and other retailers in the Montecito Center.
- Convenient access to Hwy 12, Hwy 101, Howarth Park/ Spring Lake (1.8 miles), downtown Santa Rosa (4 miles), Montgomery Village Shopping Center (3 miles), Annadel State Park (3.4 miles), as well as Calistoga, the Sonoma Valley, and everything that Sonoma County has to offer.